Sunday, February 3, 2008

this is a silent sigh of relief...


So, my horse Danny, who to anyone who knows the difference is an Irish Draught/Irish Thoroughbred/Clydesdale. He's awesome and I've had him for three years. Yesterday I went to see him and he was lame. I feel so bad because I don't know what I can do to help him until I call the vet. I wrapped his legs last night and I'm going out to see him in a few. I hope he'll be alright.

Last night was hilarious. Chrissy and I got dressed up just because. It felt nice to be with my friends. I wish Emily was there. We went out to eat in Portsmouth, and then went to my boy's house for the night. It was funny. We woke up and ate at the purple palace. EW. haha!

Now I'm home, I have to go see the horse before work at 4, but at least homework is out of the question. I lightened the load this semester. It was such a relief. Now I might just make it to May 30th. I can't wait for this summer, I wish it could last forever.

Tonight, surprise... Sunday night and I'm working. It's the super bowl though, and I can't decide if we'll be busy or not. I guess I'd rather not be working but, I'm not a hardcore fan so I'm sure I'll make it. But, football means drunken idiots at the bar. JOY. haha, should be a hoot.

No comments: